Friday, June 13, 2014

Are Personal Trainers Necessary To Lose Weight?

The question asked here is: Are Personal Trainers Necessary To Lose Weight? The answer is.. heck no! Since November of last year my physical activity increased due to my job. In about a month I had lost 10 lbs. Then joined a gym to continue my progress in January since then I've lost additional 25 lbs . Yay me! I changed my diet from eating fast food about 2-3 times a week to now once a month. Drinking more water, eating fruit and better food choices. 


Now lets fast forward to yesterday.  The gym suggested a personal fitness assessment. So I met the friendly and cool trainer. We work out then at the end, my legs  was wobbling and all. Great work out though ; he even taught me great routines that had me like "yo this is what's up!" Finally the part where money comes in. At the end I was definitely  into doing more sessions with him cause of how good I felt (although in pain). The monthly plan came up to $180 a month. I paid the first month. Then we added two more days for this month of for a discount $25 per session. At the time I thought hey I
 for my health right? After agreeing to a 3 month agreement I wet home and did a budget. After factoring it all in. I said "Yo that's about $600 my g" I don't know about y'all but that's mad money. I can save money just going to the gym many times a month for $20 verses $600 for 12 sessions.Bump that!

After knocking some sense into myself  and my husband being the logical one ; I cancelled the agreement asap. Then the trainer low-key was saying I'm not gonna reach my goals without him. Psssh please, if I can lose 35 lbs in a few months I can do a remaining 12 just fine with  my membership and "Dailyburn as many times a week for a total of $30 a month. Thank You. Good Day.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random