Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cool Places/ Houndstooth Road

While on a crucial search for a awesome place for an upcoming interview; I walked past a shop and took a step back. The logo design on of the store caught my eye and was intriguing so of course I had to go in right? My gosh when I walked in it was bicycle heaven. The awesome exposed brick and the lit up bicycle! Guess what ? The bike is over 100 years old and looks awesome. I was greeted by Samantha the co-owner of the shop. Her and her husband; Jae own the shop. This place is filled with awesome products like fashionable night jackets, hand painted helmets, and handmade colored straw baskets. I had a great time seeing all the neat products in their store. Definitely this is a cool place to buy bikes and other bicycle needs. Houndstooth Road is where its at. Also check out videos from the product makers and links.Especially Vespertine Nyc.




Sawako Furuno Helmets , Yakkay & Cyclodelic London 


Art by Vic Lee




Brooks



Shirts by Knepp Designs 

I love their letterpress cards

Check these out too!
Child Searts by Gazelle
Bicycle Safety Lighting by Bookman
Serigraphs by Thomas Yang

 

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random