Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Roshambo Short Film

 Scrolling through my email the other day;I got one of those newsletters from Free People. It was like hey we decided to experiment and did a short film so check it out... (no that's not what it exactly said) and me being the person I am..I just love those sort of videos. 
The name of the short film is called "Roshambo" at first I couldn't pronounce it and did some research and found out it's a name for the game rock,paper,scissors. Ohhhh... as I was saying it's a neat story of guy meets girl and their decisions is based on this game. The video is airy, fun and brings a smile to your face with city scenes and the effortless love these two have for each other. The clothes are from their February catalog. Take a look.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random