Thursday, September 24, 2015

I AM MORE THAN A BLACK WOMBMAN!

About two weeks ago after coming home from a tough day at work I thought to myself; You are more than this Natasha!! Then an idea came to mind. How about you make a video involving the community of people expressing what they are more than! Rather than just thinking of things I got  out my hole and went out and did just that. 
So far the project has been coming along great. I feel energized creating and vibing with people. When I ask a person "What are you more than".. it takes them a minute to think, because we don't typically think about that huh? We are always looking outward of what people think of us but what about you? What do you think. What are you more than? More than a teacher, a preachers daughter? What? Ask yourself this, Look within.
Keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming video. 
Tag someone and see what they say #iammorechallenge


No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random