Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DID SOLANGE SLAY THOSE WEDDING PHOTOS OR NAH?

As you may of heard Solange Knowles tied the knot with her nicely older beau (51) Alan Fergueson. Miss Knowles Miss Knowles my fair lady; you my dear displayed yourself in the most respectful, strong yet simple wedding. 
We all have seen the photos right? Need I say more? As she stands there in her gold cuffs, natural afro (not sure if its all hers) she radiates "Queen"! 
Read and see more after the jump


She did not over do a thing! Some may think it wasn't enough; not in my opinion. She is confident of who she is as a woman.This reminds me of how woman were viewed in Egyptian days.They were strong and powerful and not seen as sex toys like of today's age.
I had a talk with a sister today and she bought to my attention of how the picture is set up.. Take a look .. See it?
They seem to be playing the game of chess;how everyone is lined up. How everything is coordinated. The game of chess is a moorish game used to excercise both sides of your brain. 
Like I mentioned these pictures are powerful but simple. So ppl please stop saying she is in the "illumanti".. And demonizing her  
Her and her beau even rode bikes to the wedding... come on who have you seen do that? No fancy smancy over here.

Kudos and claps to Rog Walker; photographer of these lovely portraits.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random