Thursday, July 31, 2014

BECAME A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER WITHOUT A DEGREE

Man I've been busy. A couple of weeks ago I joined a established clothing brand "Cupcake Mafia" as a social media manager and all it took was sending in a resume'and nailing the interview. Working in social media/pr was always my dream. When I was younger I'd look up youtube videos on how to get into that field. Now that I'm in it; I see that it isn't all glitz and glamour. It indeed takes work a lot of work! At times I forget this is what I had always wanted. The Universe was like well here you go. Now I gotta go hard in all the things I do making sure everything is 100% right. I just have to remind myself "Natasha you love this remember?

Working in social media thus far has taught me:
Detail is very important (more than you think)
Post on to social media 4-6x a day
Interact with your followers. 
Catch your viewers with catchy phrases. 

If your trying to break into this field, dream big, want it enough and do things that will get you noticed i.e. internships helps a lot. Oh by the way. Are you in Atlanta? We are having our Flagship Boutique and Bakery Opening this week Aug 2.


Til next time 
LIVE YOUR FANTASY 

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random