Thursday, February 14, 2013

Style Inspiration

In the fashion industry everyone has their own individual style from retro modern like Rachel Zoe to urban futuristic like Nicki Minaj. As I am starting to dip my feet into the fashion industry in Atlanta by going to fashion shows, meeting people and getting out there and promote this blog. I would like to be known for me and my style. The thing is I don't know how to portray it. I know I love tailored looks and the whole prep idea with bright colors and pastels. Something like Spencer from Pretty Little Liars (except she doesn't wear bright colors). I am also a huge fan of retro and geometric patterns. 

That being said I am inspired by Solange Knowles; my gosh her style is ughhh (in a good way). Her retro afrocentric vibe is different from her sisters. Her bold color and pattern choice are genuis. 
At the end of the day I would like to be known for my style and what I do. Does this call for a stylist? 
Here are some looks of Solange I love.







sources:1,2,3,

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random