Wednesday, December 12, 2012

VOGUE This BAZAAR That

Everything  fashion captivates me especially when I saw the trailer for "In Vogue" ; a HBO documentary on the editors of VOGUE. Although it's an older generation who basically runs the magazine they have still have an appealing look to the covers. I commend them for that. This documentary is something I would like to watch, mos def going to search that on YouTube.
 After viewed the trailer I glanced on a article from Kontrol Girl (a new sister magazine to Kontrol magazine in Atlanta) on HARPER'S BAZAAR en Espanol December's 2012 issue, originally found on Benjamin Kanarek Blog. I liked the direction of the photo shoot and how sophisticated , and a little fun it was, How about the fun head band she is wearing? Well take a look at the videos of the how the photo shoot went and the VOGUE trailer after the jump .






No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random