Monday, October 8, 2012

Classy Girls Wear Pearls

There is something about polished clothes I absolutely love. The patterns worn to the loafers and the cardigans. Timeless pieces like those are delightful. They can spice up any outfit and make it look chic and classy. I can't get enough of button ups. I'm having a fashion orgasm just thinking about it. Before I get out of control let me tell you about this blog I found. It's called Classy Girls Wear Pearls; why yes they do. Anyway I saw a picture of a well dressed woman on pinterest and I said hey let me click on the link and it led to me to a woman by the name of Sarah who resides in New England with polished style; loved it instantly and had to pin some photos on to my fashion board. Check her blog out :)







No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random