Thursday, June 14, 2012

Inspiration At Your Fingers

You know inspiration can come from a sorts of places. I say that because I find myself going from blog to blog finding endless inspiration to do different things. Lately I've been a fan of  boutiques because of the unique clothing found in them. It's like a little peace of heaven not litterally but that feeling comes over me when I discover a clothing store that catches my attention and makes me want to shoot it for here. Well Blake Scotland is a boutique I discovered through Fashion Bomb Daily. Claire went and had an interview with the owner of the boutique in New York. Which I thought was cool. It inspired me too the same maybe with a couple of the Cool Places down the line. Idk people just a thought. Is that something you would like to see? Here are a few photos from the post. Don't you love the exposed brick and those beams?
and the video with the interview. This interview gives tips on how to start a boutique.




No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random