Tuesday, April 10, 2012

AIA-D Diaries /2

As you know I attend an art school. This week well technically last week I got as assignment to complete cover art for a single of a musical artist. I choose the song "Young Folks" by Peter, Bjorn & John. The song has a old feel to it and the video was classic and simple in my opinion. I was fascinated by the cartoon like characters and how they weren't really talking but you can tell they were.. ( you know what I'm talking about? I'm a person who love the simplicity of design; just give me some type & a picture and I love it like here & here. That being typed I would like my design to have a international or minimal vibe to it.After completing the assignment the section where we submit our assignments started acting up and I had to directly email my teacher the assignment. After submiting it I continued playing with the finished work and I came
up with something that might've better; now it's too late I already submitted the first one. Nice going right? Oh well, I still love the first one.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random