Sunday, December 11, 2011

Make-Up & Style

                           Are You a makeup fan? If so here is a make-up post just for you :)
My girl Aleta, Make-up Artist, Model,& Motivatist hooked me up with a makeover with Mary Kay products. Whatever brand you would like , believe me she has it.These products she used where so natural and filled with minerals that protects you from the sun, no need of sunscreen girls.
I am a fan of a natural look. Therefore it looks so effectsless but effective.)



She used:
(For Skin)
3 in 1 Cleanser
Age Fighting Cream
Day Soultion
Mineral Powder
(Face)
Eyeshadow (2 colors)
Color Lipgloss
Mascura
Blush
Eyeliner (Eye brow from waxing

Like ? Contact Aleta at (757) 572-6322 or at asaflower4@yahoo.com

By the way I'm liking Latrice's outfit here, great for work with a great  touch of personality with the scarf.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random