Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Basket

I'm excited for christmas like a little child well my name does mean "child of christmas" what can I say?
one: I saw the calender at designlovefest and loved it instantly,it will give my room a little more creative spunk.
  two: I'm offically hooked on Ear pollutions since someone introduced me to them..talk about super bass.
three: I'm more of a laid back person when it comes to shoes, so theses have that boyfriend feel to it and can be worn with multiple things, and I definately need a break from black shoes.
 four: At target this ring caught my eye and the saying is so true and would give me a daily inspiration for the day and remind me never to give up on my dreams :)
 five: I've been wanting this book for a while but never got around to buying, but when I saw a post on it on the fashion harvest I was inspired so now the book should be shipped tomorrow yay!

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random