Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Home Necessities

Nature Sun Print Dessert Plates
  The splatters of paint remond my of my color theory class.Its cool the design seems as if paint is on the plate

 The tray looks a little bit old school but hey I like it. Perfect for putting a small piece of delight on.
Antique Tiled Floor Mirror
 I realized I like modern thing. It never came to me how cool a floor mirror would look in a loft and the tiles around gives it a better look
20x200 Wall Art, NY.10.#28
    Randomly Scrolling through a website this advertisement came up of West Elm .The site has neat modern thing for a house I just had to show you the things I would definitely love in my loft one day. My place wouldn't be complete with out some art .I mean I am an art student.
Thx For Reading
-N

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random