Monday, October 3, 2011

Style Stopper / 2

 I must say Mr.Hammonds is the most stylish teacher I've seen at AIA. When I first saw him he was wearing shoes that looked like oxfords, a button down a white shirt and a fab bow tie to make it all pop altogether. But today he is wearing a red fitted suit that attracted me that I jus had to take a photo. Also guess what he is also rocking? A bow tie of-course that is absolutely adorable.Lastly who says that men can't have a man bag. What makes the bag so great is it is masculine and is like a substition for a brief case. Hope this outfit inspires you because it did for me. Lesson learned here is just because it's fall doesnt mean you have to stick with dark colors.

2 comments:

LABEL HER PLASTIC said...

his pants are too short

Lauren said...

Wow that's bright!

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random