Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cover

                                   
                      Teen Vogue's cover for the November issue was nicely done with the pastel colors and very chic.Alexa Chung is adorable on the cover with the nice bow shirt. Normally she goes for somewhat of a edgy look, but lately she has been softening it up.
By the way I'm a magazine fanatic.There's a pile on my dresser that is continuously growing.To name a few; Teen People magazine which I don't believe exists  anymore and CosmoGirl which ended with Taylor Swift doing the last cover for the December issue :( . My dream job is to work at a well known magazine.As Rachel Zoe would say.I die lol


Random Question: If a 20 yr still reads a teen magazine, is it weird?
                                                

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random