Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Events: @IceAtlanta Ice Holiday Spectacular

Over the weekend I had the experience of attending a event put together by @iceatlanta. An event of  numerous business owners coming together  in one location to sell their goods with the community. The event took place at the Georgia Freight Depot in Atlanta near Underground. The burst of creativity filled the place from bohemian chic jewelry/ clothing, natural products and  hand crafted goods. 

I spoke to a few business owners to get insight of their journey in business and passions for their craft. Everyone had a unique story! What I noticed many business owners had stressed if you have a passion; PURSUE IT!! As I heard that more and more through out people's stories the more inspired I was to do the same. I enjoyed the experience and will possibly be a vendor net year. Its all about taking that step of faith right? 






Little Barn Apothecary 


Luxe Apothecary 

Boho Gal



No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random