Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Are You Experiencing some form of Crisis?

This whole month has been a whirlpool for me. Numerous of challenges risen at work, and my personal life. This month has been about replacing old with new along with progression. 
The challenge of coping strong personalities, authority and organization at the workplace is a big fight. 
Credit 




Analytical and emotional balance is a task as well; since I am a person that feels with my heart on normal occasions. Possibility of career choices change is a concern as well. 
Then I looked to see what moon cycle and zodiac. Surely enough we in a time where the First Quarter in Aries. During this time challenges arise, and the desire to start new endeavors are high. As well dealings with leadership, authority and will power.
Are you going through any challenges? Financial;personal growth?

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random