Friday, February 13, 2015

DETOX YOUR BODY AND WOMB TODAY


Ohk since last year I've become more conscious of my world around me such as health, and spirituality(read about it here)
Therefore I become more interested in herbs and the science of natural remedies for common problems we have everyday. 


Sometime last year hubby and I attended the Natural Hair Show and met a woman who helped a woman remove her fibroid naturally. No I don't have fibroids but I don't want to start. Therefore we decided to head on to her site and ordered a Womb Detox and other natural products. 















I started the Sarsaparilla and Sassafras detox today and it isn't so bad, but if your used  to sweetening all your drinks them this may be too bland for your buds .


 Others We ordered were:
Overall Detox Concoction-  
Herbal Douche
Womb Positories
Herbal Detox Soap

Visit The Herb Lady over here 




No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random