Wednesday, December 3, 2014

EXODUS:GODS & KINGS (OUR "STORY" BUT NOT OUR HISTORY)

A few weeks ago when I was to enjoy "Dear White People" I had seen a poster for a upcoming movie titled EXODUS:GODS & KINGS. Instantly I was like blasphemy!! There is a movie seriously  coming out with the main characters being non melaninated. Melaninated ones are indigenous to ancient Kemet (Egypt ).How can I be sold a story of "my history" when it has nothing to do with me? Please tell me why are moors playing servants? My gosh white supremacy got the game sowed up like a good weave; I promise. Our history is being messed with. I trying not go on a rant but man oh man.




Sign the petition to cancel this movie from releasing your participation is appreciated.



No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random