Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Does Your #Summer #Naturalhair Need Hydration?

Since the summer has started my natural hair has been screaming for moisture. I'm not sure what my hair type is; I'm guessing from 3c-4c from bottom to top. I co-wash every week with V05 moisturizing conditioner and about once a month wash with a shampoo (something  learned I needed to do since attending "The Natural Hair Convention") Anyway, I searched youtube and the video from Naptural85 hydration video helped. Although I don't use everything she did but I find a certain process and items work for me.

  • Cleanse Hair First With Water and Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Add V05 Clarifying Conditioner to damp hair
  • After Conditioning , add Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Conditioner
  • Dry lightly, distribute cold Aloe Vera (big jug found at Walmart for $6)
  • Add grapeseed oil to hair
Lastly , Style. Since adding Aloe Vera everyday and Grapeseed oil  every other; my hair is soft and hydrated. No more flakes and itch.
 
Hope this possibly helps for you.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random