Thursday, April 10, 2014

Holistic Living

Have you heard of holistic living? Holistic is a fancy word for living naturally.  Living naturally from food you eat to your lifestyle. This includes not eating gmo (fake food)or high frutose corn syrup food products. High frutose is in practically in everything just take a look on the ingredients label next time you shop.
I've been trying to live a holistic lifestyle since january such as using coconut oil for my hair and skin. Brushing my teeth with baking soda and lowering my meat intake.There are many things to be done to fully transition into a holistic lifestyle ; it even deals with spirituality.
This transition was big for me
considering the fact I used to eat fast food between 3 and 4x a week.Cutting it down to once a month since then I've lost 23lbs and shedding more by this lifestyle. Overall I feel lighter and more aware of myself as a person.
Ill keep u posted.
L.Y.F.E

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random