Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Too Much

I'm here listening to "Too Much" on Drake's newest album "Nothing Was The Same". And I'm like dang what am I to blog about then the "don't think about it too much" chorus comes on and that's what I chose to do and just run with it. 

I have a habit of thinking a lot, overthink just period think too much. This song speaks to me. I think often about my career and if nursing is the right choice but yet I am a creative person and know what I'm driven to do but  still am choosing to pick the "safe" route. This isn't the first time I've brought this topic up. I keep going back and forth. Sometimes I get the thinking like we're just going to school, get a degree and to work for the rest of our lives until we are old enough for medicare. That's horrible thinking right? I guess it's the pessimist in me. 



 I've been thinking about my career and weirdly enough the asian woman doing my nails asked; what is your major? With hesitation I said..."nursing". Forgetting that was my major. Then I thought to myself that is not where I need to be. Upset with myself I sold myself this idea I'd be happy with this choice. 

Not only that but signs had been thrown at me from a church message, a Honda commercial with Nick Cannon (silly I know), my friends mom and etc. Gosh I can take a hint. So I had to into prayer and ask the Lord what field am I to go into. 
This post getting long enough so long story short God showed me I need to go into a certain field for him to use me way He wants. But I don't know where to start. I'm sure he will lead me on what to do next. At least I know the field for sure now. I just gonna trust in him and listen to his instructions.

_________
By the way, What did you think of Drake's Album ? 

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random