Thursday, May 9, 2013

Love Yourself-Prince Fool



What if the items and products you considered made you beautiful or dope was gone? Would you still see yourself attractive? Ladies wake up with no make-up can you say "dang girl you bad?" To love yourself without all these material things is a step towards self completion. 
For me to love myself was hard because of the flaws I would see in the mirror. I'm still
a work in progress but I can say I love myself more than I did two years ago. This brings me to the reason for this ; which is Prince Fool's new song titled "Love Yourself". It's unique a male rapper would create such as song. This is why I support this guy he has substance and is unique like I state over , and over again lol. Take a listen via youtube.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random