Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Confessions- Lecrae

Christian Rap Artist Lecrae has released his new video for "Confessions" off his latest album "Gravity". The black and white video theme starts of with a image of an white animal head; which reminded me of Jay-Z's subliminal message video "On To The Next" video.
 I'm curious to why the colors and masquerade masks were used. Although I have an idea the black and white represents the simple idea people often think of (money)when it comes to success. Also the masquerade masks can be symbolism for hidden agendas or persona others can put on when you first meet them. Hey these are just my ideas! Other than those two things the video was well put together and I still love this song. See the video below from Reach Records.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random