Thursday, December 20, 2012

LYFE ONLINE STORE

LYFE has launched an a mini online store over at BigCartel. Have you seen it? Since I've opened it everything is practically SOLD OUT.. except one item.
When I had the idea of having an online clothing store. I had ideas of how it would be packaged to the feeling of the site. But until I have a bigger budget then I will expand;Which I think will be pretty soon ;)
  I did the photo shoot at my home without any professional lighting and a point and shoot canon camera. I didn't like how it came out; a few good shots here and there so I decided to tweak the photos in photoshop and they came out okay. Probably next time I will shoot outside or just get a better grey or white background.See how they came out. 




No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random