Thursday, October 25, 2012

Seriously? Platforms Again?

Ohk so...for maybe 2-3 months I've started to see these boots all over the place. like Nasty Gal, on blogs and Instagram. I thought "Really? we are bringing back the Spice Girl years with the platform boots seriously? I thought it was a stupid trend. Then as I started to see it more and more and I thought "oh no this dumb trend is growing on me". After getting over pictures I've seen of them in different colors I started wanting a pair. So.. I strolled into a store in Little Five Point and these dogon shoes were $168! What the flipping lumberjack!! Um yea...this girl doesn't want to spend that much on shoes but they are cute though. I saw these photos on Pretty In Fashion blog and see some clothes from her shop here.


No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random