Friday, October 12, 2012

Everyone Has A Dream

source
What are your goals in life? What are your short term goals or even the long term. Lately I have been inspired to do many things regarding this blog and the Lord knows my dreams and where I want it to be, not only that but also a brand. Forget the phrase the sky is the limit because with God there isn't any limit. Although things doesn't come when we want but he makes things perfect in his time. All I can do is pray and he will give me my heart desire. But remember when going about a plan or goal ask God for his perfect will not his permissive will because he can give us what we want but as for me I want God's perfect will for my future of this blog and a future brand. He got me and he has you too. Have a blessed inspiring weekend 
LYFE.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random