Friday, August 3, 2012

For Keeps

Have you seen the movie "For Keeps"? Molly Ringwald of course stars in it of course. She is a awesome redhead and she is cool just for having that color for years and never changing it. Classy and kinda weird is how I describe her( in a good way). In the movie she is a teen that falls in love and has a great relationship with her boyfriend while are trying to raise their child ...etc but the ending is too cute and the fashion in the movie I just love!!! But enough of that see the movie for yourself and guess what!! I'm shooting an Interview with a VIDEO (my first video for this blog I might add)  is being shot today in downtown decatur!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK for you guys to see it. Have a blessed weekend and remember anyone can steal your happiness but no one can steal your joy :)

source unknown from pinterest.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random