Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Virtual Exploring

So... I was going pin crazy the other day. I'm not sure what led me to sincerely jules blog but from there she had a video of a polyvore live event she attended to be a blogger model. I loved it . I was so intrigued in the video. (oh how I 'd love to go to an event like that..it would truly be a blessing .. n-e who .. as bloggers where talking about the event I was writing down blog sites with excitement to see what their blog is all about. So far im really drawn to eatsleepwear , sincerely, jules and calivintage . They definately was added to the blog roll. Check them out. These are some of the many, many I pinned .. ugh I jus couldn't get enough . check the rest on my pinterest. and check out their instagrams too ... love them . Well I'm off to do some more virtual exploring :)






No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random