Monday, May 21, 2012

Don't

As I scrolled  through my blogroll I took at look at Apartment 34  post. Her post was saying something different that caught my attention. She basically said she isn't perfect; she has her down times too. I know your like duh Natasha! But I can understand how some people could think the well known bloggers have perfect lives which isn't always true. I am guilty of thinking that. For example I love designlovefest blog and bri has posted a couple posts about stress and how things aren't peachy all the time. But I have to remind myself regardless of the fact of how much I would like to be go to events and be successful for have a blog brand  like bri's i have to mind myself I can't be someone else's great.Heres the post that inspired me.


No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random