Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble Day!

 Omg my Photoshop is finally working again! I was so happy that I clapped and threw my hands up as if my favorite football team had made a touchdown. Now I can make templates and do cool stuff when I get Inspired. Well of that topic, The question is what is your favorite dish you must have on that table for Thanksgiving? Mine is lasanga, I'm such a lover for Italian food so it's a must.Enough of me talking. 
Enjoy your turkey and meet you back here for more inspiration :)

Leafy Pattern from here

2 comments:

Fashion Addict Style said...

Oh, I love it when my programs start to work again after being glitchy and I'm glad Photoshop started to work again for you!

I think my favorite part about Thanksgiving feasts is the turkey - I absolutely love it. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Yay for photoshop :) Hope you are having a lovely thanksgiving with loved ones :)

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random