Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cubism Project

 A few cubism projects I liked.



In Color Theory a cubism project was assigned. I was anxious to start because I knew exactly what I wanted my drawing to entail, so after coming up with a great design I held on too it and didn't want to let it go meaning, I didn't want to change a thing. Then at the last minute while I was doing the project I came up with a better design and guess what? It was put up in the hall for display, I was so thrilled! I just had to take a picture of it. The lessons learned were:
  • Just because the first idea you have is great doesn't mean the ones following isn't.
  • The neater your work is, the more attention you will get.
&
  • Don't doubt yourself , Always be confident.
Can you guess which one is mine?
Hint: Mannequin :)
By the way it felt so good to see my work with my name type next to it , it bought satisfactory and joy I chose an art school :)
L.Y..F.E

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random