Sunday, September 11, 2011

STUFFED PEPPERS








Yesterday my mom made stuffed peppers .I never tried them before and I'm usual skeptical of food I've never tried before but I gave it a try and it was so good I defintely asked her to make it again for dinner.


 Heres the recipe just in case you would like to try it out at home.


Ingredients:
  • Sweet Peppers
  • Ground Turkey
  • Black Pepper Salt
  • Tomato Sauce
  • Garlic
  • Onions
  • Shreeded Cheese


1. Cut the top of the pepper(s) and empty the contents out of them
2. Boil them in a pot for about 10 mins. (Make sure they don't get too soft)
3.Dice the the top of the peppers in to pieces
4Add  onions, garlic and a tad of black pepper and salt.
5.Toss into a saucepan.
6. Add the ground turkey to it and allow to cook for 20 mins.
7.Add tomato sauce and let it settle and rotate  for 5 mins
8.After its cooked transfer the vegetables and turkey into the softened peppers
9. Add cheese to the top of it
10..Put in oven for 3-7 mins to make sure cheese is melted.
 Enjoy !
P.S. Sorryfor the crooked photos :/

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random