Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Atlanta Fashion Night Out!!




Edited By Natasha :)
 
Excuse my New Yorkness but YOOOOO.. Fashion Night Out is coming to Georgia Again!!FNO is a couple days mostly during fashion week where many retailers give deals to customers to celebrate fashion during this recession. I am so amped.I was texting a friend when I stumbled upon FNO comin here. It Starts Sept 8-12, yes it's short notice but hopefully I can go. Its 3 days of fablousness. There are going to be shopping deals all over Atlanta from Midtown-Atlantic Station to Lenox ugh it just pure goodness.And.. there a free bus that take goers to all the events that will take place isn't that cool not spending gas money ?.. I think it is ..Well im oFF to find out more on what is going to happen at FNO..Anyone is going? let me know. 
P.S. I saw this video on the fashion industry on the website it was kinda cool chk it out Here

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random