Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Help

I just saw the movie "The Help". It was motivating, strong , and slickly humorous. The way the characters pertrayed the story was effortless.This movie did what a movie is supposed to which is grab a viewers attention with every moment. It makes a viewer really think as if they were seeing what was going on back then. I definately reminded me to stand firm in what you believe in anad don't give up (I know it sounds cliche but it's true) I cried about 5 times during this movie.I had to think what would i do in that situation and I thought to myself how now in today's times we have it easier, yes we all have obstascles but living back then as a person of color was difficult and I'm blessed that those times has past for the most part. Kudos to the director or even the person who thought about bringing this story to life in a movie. Most of all the women who had courage and bravery to put this compelling story as a book in the first place. Much applause to all of you.

No comments:

About Us

Recent

recentposts

Random